Four different courses run throughout the year at our training facility near Bristol:
The courses are designed to improve the clinical practice of healthcare professionals.
Each course is written and presented at our training facility near Bristol by Consultant Continence Physiotherapist, Julia Herbert.
- RCN accredited – all our courses adhere to the standards of excellence set by the RCN.
- Relevant and engaging content – materials are regularly updated to ensure content is relevant.
- Improve your skills and confidence – group sizes are small with no more than ten delegates.
- Apply theory to practice – two of our courses have a practical aspect which has been found to be beneficial in consolidating the learning.
- Written by a specialist – all courses are presented by Julia Herbert who is a specialist in the field of pelvic health.
You can find course dates and make a booking on our online shop.
Julia Herbert Grad. Dip. Phys. MSc. MCSP.
Julia Herbert specialises in the therapeutic management of lower bowel dysfunction and has lectured extensively in both the UK and internationally.
Julia is currently a clinical tutor and honorary lecturer at the University of Bradford and an approved tutor for the POGP.
I was sent by the Continence Lead who highly recommended the female pelvic floor course and she was right!
My thanks! What a great day – will recommend to all bladder and bowel nurses and health care professionals!