- This event has passed.
Bladder Scanner Technical Training at de Smit Medical’s Servicing Centre
16th April 2020-9:00 am - 5:00 pm£200
We are holding two technical training days at our Bristol servicing centre, where we will be welcoming technicians from across the country.
The course will cover the servicing, repair and calibration of bladder scanners, here’s an outline of the agenda:
- Introduction – de Smit Medical and delegates
- User/demo video
- Short discussion on clinical use and common ‘user’ errors
- Explanation of probe manufacture and replacement possibilities
- Explanation of unit manufacture and disassembly of unit for examination and instruction
- Demonstration of calibration
- Opportunity for all delegates to re-assemble the unit
- Opportunity for all delegates to calibrate the unit
- Further questions and close
This is the first of two technical training workshops being held at our Bristol HQ. If you are interested in attending this course, please get in touch for more details.