Combining both biofeedback and electrical stimulation, separately or together, the NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro really is the complete device for incontinence treatment, pain relief and neuromuscular rehabilitation in the home or clinical setting. The new and improved unit has a full colour touch-screen which is intuitive and easy to use. Complete with NeuroTrac PC software license and Bluetooth connectivity (USB Bluetooth Dongle also included), for synchronising with your PC, it is an ideal product for assessment and treatment in a clinical setting.
This superior single channel model is now available with NeuroTrac PC software for up to 5 activations.
The NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro uses EMG biofeedback to assess muscle strength and neuromuscular stimulation to actively exercise the muscles. With a wide range of pre-set programmes for pelvic floor and neuromuscular rehabilitation, plus customisable programmes, to allow the clinician to custom-design treatment, it can be used for:
- Incontinence: The reduction of pelvic pain, treatment of stress, urge (OAB) and mixed urinary incontinence, faecal incontinence.
- Rehabilitation: There are programmes for rehabilitation after stroke and paresis, rehabilitation after multiple sclerosis, reduction of back and patellofemoral pain.
- Wellness: In addition, the unit has non-medical programmes for pelvic floor warm up, work out, endurance, vascularisation and sensation improvement of pelvic floor muscles, toning and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles. There are general programmes for muscular warm up, strengthening, toning, metabolism improvement, vascularisation and massage.
- Speech Therapy: Contact us if you require specific electrodes for use in speech therapy
The unit has a range of pre-set programmes for pelvic floor (22 programmes) and neuromuscular rehabilitation (25). In addition, the wide range of customisable programmes:
- 5 Passive and Active custom programmes where up to 5 phases can be set-up per each programme, each phase of any type: EMG, ETS or STIM (continuous, modulated, work/rest).
- 2 STIM custom programmes where up to 5 phases can be set-up per each programme, each phase of any STIM type: (continuous, modulated, work/rest).
- 2 ETS and 2 EMG custom programmes, each programme has one phase. These programmes are designed for single phase simple biofeedback or ETS protocols.
- New and improved touch-screen with full colour display. The new user friendly interface makes it a self-explanatory unit with the interactive learning on the go, including electrode placement, running EMG graph as well as many other helpful tools.
- Pre-set programmes for Incontinence treatment and neuro-muscular rehabilitation.
- Designed for Physiotherapist in mind to be used as a portable tool. Suitable as a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance).
- Single channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 1 channel of NMES (stimulation).
- Single channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with single channel stimulation.
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
Multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
Manual and Automatic threshold control.
EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
- Stand alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
- Now with Bluetooth connectivity! The unit range is up to 10 metres, transferring wireless data to the NeuroTrac PC software (software license included).
- Produces and prints the comprehensive patient progress reports on a day to day basis providing average readings (2 channels) on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
- Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular stimulation.
- 4 x AAA batteries – No mains required.
- 1.0 Single channel EMG
- 1.1 EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- 1.2 Sensitivity: 0.l μV RMS
- 1.3 Accuracy: 4% of μV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- 1.4 Selectable Bandpass filter – 3db Bandwidth,
- a. Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading below 235 microvolts 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading above 235 microvolts
- b. Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
- 1.5 Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) – 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
- 1.6 Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- 1.7 Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- 1.8 Number of Trials: 2-99
NMES, TENS and ETS
- 2.1 Single channel Stimulator
- 2.2 Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load – actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to Electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- 2.3 Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- 2.4 Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- 2.5 Pulse width selection: 50-330 μS (10% accuracy)
- 2.6 Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (5% accuracy)
- 2.7 Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- 2.8 Time 1 – 99 minutes
- 2.9 Ramp up time: 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- 2.10 Preset and user programmable treatment Programs
- 2.11 Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 10 mA (+/- 2mA).
- Battery set: 4 x 1.5V, AAA battery.
- Low battery indication at 5.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage drops below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately!
- The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 1 minute, when in stimulation mode (home screen) and all channels are 0mA.
- Expected average battery set life [of standard 850 mAh, alkaline]: 14-18 hours in STIM, 28 hours in EMG mode.
Expected service life:
- 5 years. Careful use and maintenance extends the life of the unit over the service life limit.
Environmental Conditions for use:
- +5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
- -25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
- Dimensions: Length 150 mm, Width 89 mm, Depth 35 mm.
- Weight: MyoPlus Pro device: 140g (without batteries).
- 4x AAA Batteries
- 0.14 KG without batteries
I was sent by the Continence Lead who highly recommended the female pelvic floor course and she was right!
My thanks! What a great day – will recommend to all bladder and bowel nurses and health care professionals!