The NeuroTrac Pelvitone can retrain and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles (kegel exercises) through electrical stimulation. Used daily, it will target the correct muscles and motivate your training, treating both urinary and faecal incontinence. Offering all the benefits of the NeuroTrac Continence stimulator, plus it delivers phased programmes where the strength of the electrical stimulation alters. This enables a more personalised, comfortable and targeted treatment for individuals.
Used with either a vaginal or anal probe it treats both urinary and faecal incontinence, making it suitable for men and women. It can also be used with skin electrodes placed near to the pelvic floor muscles.
The benefits and features of the NeuroTrac Pelvitone include;
- Dual channel unit, a vaginal and anal probe can be used at the same time, if required.
- 11 pre-set programmes designed to treat stress, mixed and urge incontinence, pelvic floor pain, lack of sensation and provide a pelvic floor work out.
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters.
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation with the reduced Pulse Width : 50 – 330 μS.
- Three custom programmes for your or your clinician to design a training programme tailored to your needs.
- A lock function, so your clinician can access and review your training (average current and time used) at your next appointment.
- Reliable, compact and easy to use.
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
- 0.18 KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
- +10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
- -10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
- 9v Battery – Please use 9 Volt alkaline battery size: PP3. If using rechargeable 9 Volt battery, be sure to use Nickel Metal Hydride type batteries. We do not advise the use of Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries