Measuring only 7” x 4” x 1.25″, AMPS-1 fits comfortably in your hands with all leads and cables conveniently fed from the top and bottom of the device. Powered by a single 9-volt alkaline battery or with the optional battery eliminator.
The unique modular design of AMPS-1 allows you to get just what you need, as you need it. Upgrading and adding modules is easily accomplished by you – no need to send it to a repair facility.
The standard AMPS-1 is packed with…
- 12 lead ECG simulation with 9 independent outputs for each signal lead
- 16 total ST segments: 8 elevated and 8 depressed
- Axis deviation: normal (intermediate), horizontal, and vertical. (Modifies baseline ECG during arrhythmias)
- Neonatal mode: ECG R wave width is reduced to 40ms
- ECG performance testing
- 52 Arrhythmia selections
- Temperature and respiration simulations
- Pacer simulations
- Defibrillator training
- Remote control via RS-232
As your workload and budget dictate, easily add:
- 2 or 4 electrically isolated BP channels, including Swan-Ganz simulation
- Cardiac output
- Mechanical fetal heart
- Fetal, Maternal and IUP simulations
- Full product information / specification
- Arranging a demonstration / evaluation
- Pricing details
- How to place an order
Five-Year Warranty on Datrend legacy Products
All Datrend legacy products are designed and manufactured under an ISO 13485 registered Quality System and a carry one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
This warranty will be automatically extended on a yearly basis, to a maximum of five (5) years from the date of original purchase, provided that calibration is performed on an annual basis by de Smit Medical Systems.