Don’t let the size fool you. Measuring only 7” x 4” x 1.25″, AMPS-1 fits comfortably in your hands with all leads and cables conveniently fed from the top and bottom of the device. Powered by a single 9-volt alkaline battery or with the optional battery eliminator.
The unique modular design of AMPS-1 allows you to get just what you need, as you need it. Upgrading and adding modules is easily accomplished by you at your facility. No need to send it to a repair facility just to add features.
The Standard AMPS-1 is Packed With…
- 12 lead ECG simulation with 9 independent outputs for each signal lead
- 16 total ST Segments: 8 elevated and 8 depressed
- Axis Deviation: Normal (intermediate), horizontal, and vertical. (Modifies baseline ECG during arrhythmias)
- Neonatal Mode: ECG R wave width is reduced to 40ms
- ECG Performance Testing
- 52 Arrhythmia selections
- Temperature and Respiration Simulations
- Pacer simulations
- Defibrillator training
- Remote Control via RS-232
As Your Workload and Budget Dictate, Easily Add…
- 2 or 4 Electrically Isolated BP Channels, including Swan-Ganz simulation
- Cardiac output
- Mechanical Fetal Heart
- Fetal, Maternal and IUP simulations
- Full product information / specification
- Arranging a demonstration / evaluation
- Pricing details
- How to place an order
Five-Year Warranty on Datrend legacy Products
All Datrend legacy products are designed and manufactured under an ISO 13485 registered Quality System and a carry one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
This warranty will be automatically extended on a yearly basis, to a maximum of five (5) years from the date of original purchase, provided that calibration is performed on an annual basis by de Smit Medical Systems.