A lightweight, robust analyser, vPad-Mini is a cost effective solution for your routine safety test needs.
This lightweight feature rich safety test analyser offers:
- Automatic safety testing to IEC 62353, IEC 60601 and IEC 61010 laboratory standard
- Mini design 21 x 15 x 9.4cm, 1.2kg
- Robust hardcase: impact resistant (tested to ATA 300), watertight (IP67)
- Leakage and MAP testing for B BF & CF applied parts
- Manual semi and full auto mode testing with result recording
- Pass – fail confirmation
- Simple to use touchscreen graphic interface
- Built-in data storage
- Easy transfer of results via Bluetooth
- License free – no initial or annual license required
All Datrend vPad Products are designed and manufactured under an ISO13485 registered Quality System and carry a one (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase.
This warranty will automatically be extended to two (2) years from the date of original purchase, provided that calibration is performed on an annual basis by de Smit Medical Systems Ltd, exclusive UK Datrend Authorised Service Centre.