vPad-Mini™ is a small, manually-operated electrical safety analyser providing an entry-level feature set.
Although simple and easy to use, vPad-Mini™ is nonetheless capable of performing many of the tests specified in electrical safety standards such as AAMI-ES1, NFPA 99, IEC 60601, IEC 62353 and IEC 61010.
Providing a watertight rugged plastic case and a user interface based on a 5″ Android smartphone, vPad-Mini™ is based on the existing vPad Rugged product. Although significantly smaller than vPad Rugged, vPad-Mini™ provides the same 20 ampere rating and measurement accuracy.
- Tests to NFPA-99, IEC 62353, IEC 60601, IEC 61010 & AAMI/ANSI ES-1 standards
- High-resolution touchscreen LCD
- Applied Parts Testing including Mains On Applied Part
- Small footprint: 21 x 15 x 9.4 cm (8.4 x 6 x 3.7 in)
- Full product information / specification
- Arranging a demonstration / evaluation
- Pricing details
- How to place an order
Two-Year Warranty on Datrend vPad Products
All Datrend vPad Products are designed and manufactured under an ISO 13485 registered Quality System and carry a one (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase.
This warranty will be automatically extended to two (2) years from the date of original purchase, provided that calibration is performed on an annual basis by de Smit Medical Systems.