The vPad‐Rugged 2 automatic safety tester utilising android technology.
Built on the Vision Pad Platform, and housed in a rugged case, the vPad‐Rugged 2 offers the functionality and scalability that future proofs your investment.
- Automatic safety testing to IEC 62353, 60601 and 61010 using correct body models
- Built into a rugged case
- Hi-resolution Android tablet Graphical User Interface
- USB and Bluetooth connections
- Extensive internal storage
- Unlimited user comments in test records
- Integrated ECG & Arrhythmia Simulator
- Internal test record storage with PDF generator
- Can be configured to control external devices and retrieve test data from other devices such as a defibrillator devices
- Complete test procedures available instantly
- Automated testing sequences
- All Auto-sequences are editable for total procedural customisation
- Prints inspection stickers to optional label printers
- Automation Reduces paperwork, eliminates handwritten records, standardises medical device testing
|10.1″ colour LCD (1280 x 800)|
|Micro USB 2.0 Type B (shareable with base unit)
USB 2.0 Type A (host)
|Modes of Operation:|
|Manual, semi-automatic, automatic|
|230 Volt power outlet:||180 to 264 V ac rms
47 to 63 Hz, 16 A max.
|Base unit:||36 x 28 x 12 cm|
|Tablet:||27 x 17 x 1.3 cm|
|Test Standard Selections:|
|IEC 62353, ED1 & 2, IEC 60601, IEC 61010, ANSI/AAMI ES-1, NFPA99-21012|
All specifications subject to change without notice.
de Smit Medical Systems Ltd warrants the Datrend product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
This warranty will be automatically extended to two (2) years from the date of original purchase, provided that calibration is performed before the 1st anniversary.