Introducing the vPad-IN, the next generation infant incubator and infant radiant warmer testing system that meets the requirements of the IEC Standards for incubators (IEC 60601-2-19) and radiant warmers (IEC 60601-2-21).
vPad-IN has all the functionality and scalability that you have come to expect from Vision Pad Technology products. Parameters are sensed inside the incubator environment and results are transmitted wirelessly to a 10″ Android tablet for analysis and display. Test parameters and test protocols can be modified without disturbing the equilibrium of the heated environment, thereby minimising test times.
Compatible with closed, forced air convection incubators and open, radiant infant warmers (optional)
- Simultaneous measurement of humidity, airflow, sound, and 6 different temperatures
- The only Tester available to test in compliance with IEC 60101-2-19 and IEC 60601-2-21
- All sensors are independently movable, to be placed in positions required by the Standard
- Sound level measurements may be taken outside the incubator for external alarm test
- Results can be merged with vPad Safety Tests results and imported into commonly-used CMMS / Equipment Management Systems
- Optional precision controlled heater permits testing of body temperature sensor accuracy
|Measurement Range:||0 deg C to 50 deg C|
|Accuracy:||T1+/- 0.05 deg C|
|Resolution:||0.01 deg C|
|Convection:||5 “puck” sensors (T1-T5) – radiant warmer|
|Air Convection:||5 sensors (alternate “pos”’ T1 – T5) – incubator
1 Mattress Temperature Sensor
|Skin Sensor2:||Sensor “oven” with thermal pad contact
28° C to 40° C in 2° C increments
Resolution: 0.01° C
Accuracy: +/- 0.05° C
|Measurement Range:||0.1 to 1 m/s|
|Accuracy:||+/- 0.1 m/s at 50% RH +/- 15%|
|Measurement Range:||30 dbA to 90 dbA, Type II|
|Accuracy:||+/- 5 dbA|
|Measurement Range:||0 – 100% Non-condensing|
|Accuracy:||+/- 3 % to 100% RH|
|Capacity:||up to 48 hours per test|
|Sample rate:||1/min or 1/sec, automatic, parameter dependent|
Incubator Testing Specifications
|Radiant Warmer Testing Specifications|
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Full product information / specification
- Arranging a demonstration / evaluation
- Pricing details
- How to place an order
Two-Year Warranty on Datrend vPad Products
All Datrend vPad Products are designed and manufactured under an ISO 13485 registered Quality System and carry a one (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase.
This warranty will be automatically extended to two (2) years from the date of original purchase, provided that calibration is performed on an annual basis by de Smit Medical Systems.