Vision-Pad Technology™ uses an Android tablet to function as the display and control unit for our vPad series of electrical safety testing devices. Our Vision-Pad Technology™ offers unprecedented usability and scalability: 10.1″ (1280 x 800) color display, WiFi and bluetooth connectivity, USB, 16-32 GB memory and much more.
Vision-Pad Technology™ – with its easy-to-read and easy-use interface – comes standard with our vPad series of electrical safety testing devices, including our vPad ES Manual Electrical Safety Analyser and vPad-353 Manual Electrical Safety Analyser.
Use our standard vPad apps or add optional vPad apps for even more product functionality. Automate test sequences, export files, manage records and more with apps designed specifically for the vPad platform.
- Hi-resolution graphical user interface
- Large, bold fonts for easy reading of test results
- Icon based test functions
- On-line test procedure display capability
- Touch screen interface with optional keypad or mouse
- Unlimited user comments in test records
- Wireless communication to PC and printer
- Up to 32 GB storage
- Apps-based upgrade path
Calibration and Servicing
We calibrate and service Datrend equipment at our service centre based in Yate, Bristol. Our technicians have been trained by the manufacturer, Datrend Systems Inc., in Vancouver to ensure the highest quality of service.