‘I would like to commend de Smit Medical on the speedy turnaround time when calibrating and servicing our bladder scanners. We were contacted to arrange servicing in an efficient and timely manner and received the scanners back within 4 days or less which is vitally important for us to maintain a busy service.’
The [BioCon-700] units have been far more reliable than other manufacturer's products we have used in the past. I would recommend this product to any potential users as an inexpensive, reliable product with excellent service and support.
The technical training received on the BioCon 700 Bladder Scanner was well organised and delivered with just the right amount of theory and practical work. All parts of the device were stripped down and examined, followed by the full calibration procedure. A well made device that should be simple to repair and maintain.
Agenda: bladder scanner technical training
- Introduction – de Smit Medical and delegates
- User/demo video
- Short discussion on clinical use and common ‘user’ errors
- Explanation of probe manufacture and replacement possibilities
- Explanation of unit manufacture and disassembly of unit for examination and instruction
- Demonstration of calibration
- Opportunity for all delegates to re-assemble the unit
- Opportunity for all delegates to calibrate the unit
- Further questions and close