Specialist distributors for Women's Health, Gynaecology, Urology & Fertility
De Smit Medical was founded in 2002 by Lyn de Smit, having worked in the healthcare industry for over 20 years previously. We are a Bristol-based sales and service centre having recently moved into new purpose built offices, with a national sales team offering comprehensive UK and Eire coverage. Successfully marketing to the UK NHS and private healthcare market we are also listed on the NHS Supply Chain National Framework Agreement for bladder scanners. We have an extensive web shop available for individual customers who are frequently referred to us for specialist products
De Smit Medical's products range from small medical devices used for the management and treatment of incontinence in children and adults, for example continence stimulators and biofeedback; bedwetting alarms; intra-vaginal devices - to essential hospital equipment such as bladder scanners, namely the Cubescan bladder scanner range, which help prevent unnecessary urinary catheterisation associated with urinary tract infection. We have recently entered the Fertility market with a range of products for diagnostic use.
Educational training is also high on our agenda, with clinical courses run on pelvic floor dysfunction in conjunction with highly successful Julia Herbert, Grad.Dip.Phys. MCSP.SRP, Specialist Continence Physiotherapist.
We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced products with a second-to-none customer service offering technical support for the NHS, private healthcare and individual customers.
We are always on the lookout for new innovative products and actively seek new partnerships with potential suppliers to whom we can deliver a quality service as specialists in the field. Our current suppliers have worked with us for a number of years as we have consistently achieved and exceeded their goals in the UK and Eire.
The de Smit Medical Team
- Customer Reviews - All of our reviews are independently collected and ranked by Trustpilot, based on real customer reviews.
- Delivery Information - Details about delivery costs and methods including VAT and VAT Exemption.
- Frequently Asked Questions - A collection of our customer's most frequently asked questions
- Job Vacancies - Current job vacancies and opportunities
- Terms and Conditions - Our latest company terms and conditions
- Rental Terms and Conditions - Applicable to customers who are renting equipment from de Smit Medical Systems