£90.42 [ £75.35 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £75.35
Product Code: NTPELVITONE
VAT Exemption: This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Simply complete the "VAT Exempt" form during checkout (Step 5) and VAT will automatically be deducted.
Rent this product: Did you know you can also rent this product? Click here for further details.
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
The NeuroTrac Pelvitone can retrain and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles (kegel exercises) through electrical stimulation Used daily it will target the correct muscles and motivate your training, treating both urinary and faecal incontinence.Offering all the benefits of the NeuroTrac Continence Stimulator plus it delivers phased programmes where the strength of the electrical stimulation alters.This enables a more personalised, comfortable and targeted treatment for individuals.
Used with either a vaginal or anal probe it treats both urinary and faecal incontinence, making it suitable for men and women.It can also be used with skin electrodes placed near to the pelvic floor muscles. Please note the probe/electrodes are not included; see Important information.
The benefits and features of the NeuroTrac Pelvitone include;
- Dual channel unit, a vaginal and anal probe can be used at the same time, if required.
- 11 pre-set programmes designed to treat stress, mixed and urge incontinence, pelvic floor pain, lack of sensation and provide a pelvic floor work out.
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters.
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation with the reduced Pulse Width : 50 – 330 μS.
- Three custom programmes for your or your clinician to design a training programme tailored to your needs.
- A lock function, so your clinician can access and review your training (average current and time used) at your next appointment.
- Reliable, compact and easy to use.
Now also available to rent for 12 weeks with the option to purchase a probe at a reduced price.
- This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Please complete the VAT Exempt Declaration form during checkout and VAT will automatically be deducted.
- This product requires professional supervision of treatment from a clinician.
- This product comes complete with lead wires and battery but you will need to purchase the probe or electrodes suitable for your specific requirements. Your clinician can recommend the correct probe for you.
- This product is NOT for sale outside of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 - 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
- 0.18 KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
- +10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
- -10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- NeuroTrac Pelvitone, 9v Battery, Lead Wire x2, Operators Manual, Quick Start Instructions, Carry Case
- NeuroTrac Pelvitone, 9v Battery, Lead Wire, Quick Start Instructions, Freepost Return Envelope with Certificate of Posting
- 9v Battery - Please use 9 Volt alkaline battery size: PP3. If using rechargeable 9 Volt battery, be sure to use Nickel Metal Hydride type batteries. We do not advise the use of Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries
Click here to download our latest Electrical Stimulation and Biofeedback FAQ document, which also includes a troubleshooting guide for your NeuroTrac biofeedback/stimulation device.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices are displayed including VAT
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout. Otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate
- Our shopping cart calculates all costs. The total price displayed prior to the completion of your purchase includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.