Femmeze Pelvic Organ Prolapse Trainer
£21.60 [ £18.00 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £18.00
Product Code: FEMMEZE
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
Femmeze Pelvic Organ Prolapse Trainer For Rectocele
A dignified, personal solution that helps women who suffer from pelvic organ prolapse (rectocele) pass stools in a more hygienic manner. It removes the need for women to use their fingers when realigning the rectum to allow the passing of stools.
A significant number of women suffer with the long-term and distressing condition commonly referred to as a pelvic organ prolapse (Rectocele). The condition occurs when the rectum herniates forward through into the vagina, obstructing the bowel from emptying normally. It can typically be attributed to childbirth or hysterectomy. Women with this condition may have to use their fingers to re-position the rectocele to align the rectum for voiding, this is an unpleasant process, requiring good dexterity which poses added problems with age.
The Femmeze enables women to simply, safely and hygienically re-align the rectum from within the vagina to allow for more comfortable voiding. By gently inserting the Femmeze into the vagina and pushing backwards you can reposition the rectocele. If you are struggling to realign the rectum with your fingers due to loss of articulation or dexity it allows you to avoid discomfort and maintain your independence and dignity .
The Femmeze has been designed to be safe, easy and convenient to use whilst being able to be stored in a discreet and easily manageable pouch, which also includes space for small sachets or 50ml tube of lubricant to be accommodated. The Femmeze includes two vaginal jelly sachets and additional lubricant is available to purchase separately.
Contents: Femmeze, 2 sachets of lubricant, carry bag, instructions for use
Dimensions: 17cm x 8cm x 2.5cm
Material: Ticona Hostaform C9021 –POM Copolymer (ACETAL)
User Manual: Download
CE Approved: Yes
IMPORTANT: This device has been designed to be used for inserting into the vagina, it should never be inserted into the rectum.
The FEMMEZE® trainer should only be used on yourself, by yourself. No other person such as a carer or partner should assist you with its use as they may
apply excessive force on the device which may cause you harm.
Stop using the device immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Unexplained bleeding
- Pain or discomfort during use, or if
- You are unable to insert it into the vagina
If you experience any of the above you should discontinue use of the device and seek medical advice.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or you think you are pregnant, we cannot advise use of the Femmeze.
To use the Femmeze in the first few weeks following childbirth, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional to check if you can use the Femmeze.
IMPORTANT: Do not use if your rectocele is visible outside of the vagina. Seek medical advice before using the device if you have any unresolved contraction of the vagina, such as may arise from pelvic radiotherapy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices are displayed including VAT
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout. Otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate
- Our shopping cart calculates all costs. The total price displayed prior to the completion of your purchase includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.