Malem Audible Bedwetting Alarm
£85.22 [ £71.02 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £71.02
Product Code: MO3
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
Alarm sound specifically designed to wake children
The Malem Audible Enuresis Alarm has a loud sound specifically selected for its effectiveness at waking a child and is available in a range of appealing colours. The alarm is well-constructed, compact and durable with a reliable clip for attaching to clothing. All the Malem alarms are able to link and lock to any of the three different sensors (see below).
Available in a range of colour options, you can choose between red, green or orange – whichever is your child’s favourite. An alternative audible alarm is the Malem Audible 8-Tone Enuresis Alarm that has 8 randomly selected sounds and is available in yellow or a camouflage design.
Your Malem alarm comes with a choice of sensors, all are suitable for boys or girls:
- Standard sensor - a purple lead with a green, flat sensor which is placed between two pairs of pants or tucked inside a panty liner.
- Easy-Clip sensor - a blue lead with a yellow clip which you attach to the outside of close fitting pants.
- Bed Mat sensor - a plastic mat which is placed under the sheet and above the mattress. It has the advantage that the alarm can be placed under the pillow or next to the bed so it does not disturb the child until it is activated (at an additional cost).
Malem sensors are replaceable items and their lifespan can vary depending upon the amount of use (i.e. the number of times per week the child has wet) and the method or regularity of cleaning these items. Wash them clean with warm soapy water and rinse and dry carefully (instructions provided).
It is possible to purchase an additional sensor to make the night-time replacement quicker and ensure your child’s training is not interrupted if the sensor needs replacing. Additional batteries are also recommended so that your training stays on track every night. Please see the accessories section.
Contents: Alarm, Sensor, Instruction Booklet, Progress Chart, Batteries
Power: 3 x AG13 alkaline batteries
Weight: 24g including batteries
Dimensions: 49 x 39 x 18mm
CE Approved: Yes
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices are displayed including VAT
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout. Otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate
- Our shopping cart calculates all costs. The total price displayed prior to the completion of your purchase includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.