Malem Sit Up Sensor
£39.49 [ £32.91 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £32.91
Product Code: PM
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
Christmas 2018 - Opening Hours
Malem Sit Up Sensor is suitable for use with patients suffering from Sleep Walking or Dementia. The Sit Up Sensors are helpful in alerting parents and carers and reduce the likelihood of potentially dangerous accidents.
A choice of alarms:
- Record your own personal message
- Wireless directly to parents or carers.
The alarm is attached to clothing near the shoulder, for example inside a pyjama top pocket or on the inside of a T-Shirt collar. It can also be clipped to an elasticated bandage around the thigh. The alarm is activated if the user sits up or gets out of bed.
Sleep walking and Dementia
- 15% of children suffer from sleep walking.
- 3% of men and women ages 65-74 and 50% of age 85% and over suffer from dementia.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices shown include VAT.
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated.
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout, otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate.
- The total purchase price is displayed prior to the completion of your purchase and includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable.
- By law, VAT is still applicable on shipping charges even when purchasing a VAT Exempt product.
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.