Malem Ultimate Bedside Alarm
£155.68 [ £129.73 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £129.73
Product Code: MO6
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
Christmas 2018 - Opening Hours
The Malem Ultimate Bedside Alarm is designed to be placed by the bedside and is ideal if the child prefers not to have an alarm clipped to their pyjamas or is a heavy sleeper.
It comes with a reliable, rust-proof, embossed and comfortable plastic Bed-Mat, which is placed under a bedsheet/towel and above the mattress linking to the alarm via an integral lead. When the Bed-Mat detects moisture the alarm activates with a choice of recorded or preset sounds, customized for maximum effectiveness.
The Ultimate Bedside alarm has all of the following benefits:
- The alarm is placed by the bedside so does not disturb the child until activated
- Record your own sounds, music or personal message
- A choice of any one of eight loud single sounds, or
- Random eight sounds to prevent your child growing accustomed to one sound and sleeping though the alarm
- Volume control with minimum preset
- Comes complete with a comfortable plastic Bed-Mat (54 x 42cm) with integral 2.2 metre wire
- Additional Bed-Mats are available separately
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (Batteries included)
The Malem Bed-Mat is a replaceable item and its lifespan can vary depending upon the amount of use (ie. the number of times per week the child has wet) and the method or regularity of cleaning these items. Wash it clean with warm soapy water and rinse and dry carefully (instructions provided).
It is possible to purchase an additional sensor to make the night-time replacement quicker and ensure your child’s training is not interrupted if the sensor needs replacing. Additional batteries are also recommended so that your training stays on track each night. Please see the accessories section.
Contents: Alarm, Sensor, Instruction Booklet, Progress Chart, Batteries
Power: 4 x AA batteries
Dimensions: 13.3 x 13.0 x 2.5 cm
CE Approved: Yes
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices shown include VAT.
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated.
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout, otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate.
- The total purchase price is displayed prior to the completion of your purchase and includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable.
- By law, VAT is still applicable on shipping charges even when purchasing a VAT Exempt product.
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.