£47.94 [ £39.95 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £39.95
Product Code: NT3TENS
VAT Exemption: This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Simply complete the "VAT Exempt" form during checkout (Step 5) and VAT will automatically be deducted.
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
The Neurotrac TENS machine is a small battery operated unit to provide a non-invasive, drug free method of controlling acute and principally long term intractable pain. It can also be used as an adjunctive treatment in the management of post surgical traumatic pain problems. In TENS mild electrical impulses are transmuted through the skin via surface electrodes to modify the body’s pain perception.
TENS does not cure problematic physiological conditions; it only helps to control the pain perception. TENS will not work for every user. However Physiotherapists and Doctors throughout the world prescribe TENS extensively and it is generally seen to work for the majority of users. There are millions of small nerve fibres throughout the body and it only requires a few impulses to produce chronic pain. In addition to small fibres, which allow the sensation of pain to be felt, the body is also made up of larger diameter nerve fibres. These larger nerve fibres transmit less unpleasant sensations such as touch or warmth,assisting us to form an impression of our environment. Stimulating the larger nerve fibres using TENS may have the effect of inhibiting the transmission of pain along the smaller nerve fibres to the spinal cord [known as the ‘Pain GateTheory’].
Neurotrac TENS Key Benefits -
- Suitable for all types of pain relief
- Digital Dual Channel
- 12 Built in programmes for ease of use
- 2 Customizable constant mode programmes
- Ability to lock the unit
- Records time in use and average current
- User friendly
- Compact, light and reliable
Three different treatment modes provide maximum flexibility for pain relief.
Conventional TENS or Normal Mode
This mode enables the user to select any rate between 2 Hz - 200 Hz and a pulse width between 50 µS - 300 µS. This is the most frequently used of the three modes. The most common selection is 80 Hz with a 200 µS pulse width.
This mode is comparable to the low rate TENS technique except that each low rate pulse is substituted for by a short BURST of 9 pulses (200 µS) at 150 Hz. It is a combination of conventional and low rate TENS. The burst mode is often referred to as acupuncture like TENS.
This mode is designed to help prevent nerve accommodation that some patient's experience. It is achieved by continuously cycling the pulse width and rate.
- This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Please complete the VAT Exempt Declaration form during checkout and VAT will automatically be deducted.
- This product comes complete with lead wires and battery but you will need to purchase the probe or electrodes suitable for your specific requirements. Your clinician can recommend the correct probe for you.
- This product is NOT for sale outside of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
- Dual Channel Digital TENS Unit
- 12 Built in programmes including Burst, Modulated and Conventional TENS programmes
- 2 Customisable constant mode programmes
- LCD displays Intensity, Rate, Pulse Width, Time and programme Mode
- Time setting 4 hours for built in programmes or up to 12 hours for custom programmes
- Constant Current (extends battery life)
- Range: Rate: 2 Hz - 200 Hz, Pulse Width: 50 µS to 300 µS
- Lock mode function for recording time in use and locking the units parameters
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
- User friendly
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Contents : NeuroTrac TENS Machine, 9v Battery, 1 x Lead Wire, 1 x Reference Wire, 4 x Surface Electrodes, Operators Manual, Quick Start Instructions, Carry Case
- 9v Battery - Please use 9 Volt alkaline battery size: PP3. If using rechargeable 9 Volt battery, be sure to use Nickel Metal Hydride type batteries. We do not advise the use of Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries
Here is our regular TENS product explained, with some helpful hints: what to do if the output current does not increase, how to extend the use of dried electrodes etc. We recommend to watch it before your first experience with TENS or any NeuroTrac stimulator. This move might give you some new ideas if you are an experienced user as well.
Click here to download our latest Electrical Stimulation and Biofeedback FAQ document, which also includes a troubleshooting guide for your NeuroTrac biofeedback/stimulation device.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices are displayed including VAT
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout. Otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate
- Our shopping cart calculates all costs. The total price displayed prior to the completion of your purchase includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.