Periform+ Vaginal Probe
£15.60 [ £13.00 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £13.00
Product Code: PERIFORM1
VAT Exemption: This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Simply complete the "VAT Exempt" form during checkout (Step 5) and VAT will automatically be deducted.
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
The Periform+ vaginal probe has been the probe of choice for pelvic floor muscle stimulation and biofeedback for many of the world's leading healthcare professionals.
Our most popular probe, used to treat stress, mixed or urge incontinence, with a muscle stimulator or biofeedback device.
- Widely used within NHS incontinence clinics
- The shape is smooth, so it inserts gently and is comfortable in use
- Secure so you can stand up or move around while using it
- You can use it with all our NeuroTrac muscle stimulators or biofeedback devices
- The probes connectors fit via the devices leadwires
- When used with the indicator stick you get visual reassurance that you are using the correct muscles
- It’s easy to clean
For use with all our muscle stimulator and biofeedback devices including the NeuroTrac Continence Stimulator, NeuroTrac Pelvitone, NeuroTrac Simplex, NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro and NeuroTrac MyoPlus2.
You may find it more comfortable when used with a lubricant to aid insertion and provide good electrode conductivity.
For clinicans: Please contact us on 0845 345 4226 for bulk purchasing prices of 25 or more.
- This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Please complete the VAT Exempt Declaration form during checkout and VAT will automatically be deducted.
- Do not use Periform®+ if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.
- FOR SINGLE PATIENT USE – May be re-used by the same patient.
- Use as directed by your medical adviser.
- Contains Nickel: may cause irritation or allergic reaction following prolonged contact. Please see Novatys and Analia probes as an alternative, nickel free solution.
- Indicator wand
- Cable with connectors
- 19g including leads
High Impact Polystyrene
Medical Grade Stainless Steel
PVC over copper tinsel conductors
- 19g including cables
- Length 94mm Width: 34.7mm
- 2 x 2mm diameter sockets
Electrode Surface Area
- 4.9cm2 per electrode
‘In Use’ product lifetime
- 6 months
PERIFORM+ Instruction Manual
Indications for Use:
For use as an intra-vaginal probe in the treatment of female ‘Stress’, ‘Urge’ or ‘Mixed’ urinary incontinence with muscle stimulation and EMG biofeedback equipment approved to EN60601-01.
FOR SINGLE PATIENT USE – May be re-used by the same patient.
Use as directed by your medical adviser.
Contraindications & Precautions:
DO NOT USE
- With electrical stimulation if fitted with a cardiac pacemaker
- If pregnant
- If the package seal is not intact
- If an infection or tissue damage or recent surgical scar is present
- During menstruation
- With electrical stimulation in patients with a history of carcinoma at the site of stimulation.
- If an irritation or discomfort occurs and seek medical guidance.
CAUTION IS ADVISED
When using electrical stimulation on patients with altered or reduced tissue sensation. During electrical stimulation if the user has a history of epilepsy - seek informed medical guidance. When using the PERIFORM+ with equipment capable of delivering outputs in excess of 2mA/cm2. If in doubt contact the equipment manufacturer or your medical adviser.
Cleaning: Wash PERIFORM+ in warm soapy water. Rinse in clean water and dry. Repeat after each use and dry thoroughly before storing. DO NOT use boiling water.
Disposal: Clean thoroughly and dispose of according to local regulations.
Contains nickel: May cause irritation or allergic reaction following prolonged contact.
Always follow the user instructions
Instructions for Use:
- Before first and subsequent use wash and dry as directed.
- Apply light coating of KY Gel or similar lubricating gel to tip and metal surfaces of probe to aid insertion and provide good electrode conductivity.
- If using with Contraction Indicator connect together.
- Insert into vagina in ‘East/West’position, i.e. electrode surface facing towards hips; the external ‘flange’ should sit comfortably between the labia.
- Ensure equipment is turned off before connecting to probe cables.
- Use as directed by your medical adviser. After use, turn off equipment, disconnect cables. Do not pull on cables to remove probe.
- Wash, dry and store as instructed.
When fitted to the PERIFORM+ the Contraction Indicator provides valuable evidence of the performance of the pelvic floor muscles. It may be used on its own or when using stimulation and biofeedback equipment. When pelvic floor muscles contract correctly the indicator will move downwards. Moving upwards indicates incorrect contraction.
Functions and benefits of the Indicator are:
- Quantifies the strength and duration of voluntary and involuntary (stimulated) contractions. N.B. Voluntary contractions can be used to reinforce stimulated contractions.
- Indicates need to use stimulation to strengthen a weak pelvic floor –i.e. little or no indicator movement.
- Teaches bracing techniques to help avoid leakage when coughing / sneezing / straining etc.
Demonstrates the success of a pelvic floor exercise program
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices are displayed including VAT
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout. Otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate
- Our shopping cart calculates all costs. The total price displayed prior to the completion of your purchase includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.