Queen's Square Bladder Stimulator
£32.34 [ £26.95 + VAT ]Ex Tax: £26.95
Product Code: PC9
VAT Exemption: This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Simply complete the "VAT Exempt" form during checkout (Step 5) and VAT will automatically be deducted.
Order before 3pm for same working day dispatch. Choose First Class delivery at checkout for next working day delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays). Valid for Mainland UK delivery addresses only.
The Queen’s Square Bladder Stimulator was developed in conjunction with the National Hospital For Neurology and Neurosurgery in London. It is a hand held, battery operated vibrating device which can be used to initiate urination and maintain bladder emptying in patients suffering with Multiple Sclerosis and others who are unable to fully empty the bladder. It is easy to use and can avoid the difficulties and problems associated with self catheterisation.
The Stimulator is placed on the lower abdomen (above the pubic bone) before commencing passing urine and the vibration is activated by applying gentle pressure against the skin. An on/off button is available on the back for patients who are unable to exert sufficient pressure to activate the Stimulator. The stimulator should be kept vibrating while urine is being passed and for about one to two minutes after the feeling that the urine stream has finished. The Stimulator works on two AA Alkaline batteries.
- Hand Held
- Vibrating - Battery Operated
- For use with patients suffering from delayed onset of urination
- On/Off touch button as well as touch activated when pad is pressed against skin
- This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Please complete the VAT Exempt Declaration form during checkout. VAT will automatically be deducted.
- Batteries not included
- British Journal of Urology - Download
- Instructions for use - Download
- Contents: Bladder Stimulator, instructions on box
- Colour: white
- Weight: 96g without batteries and about 130g with batteries
- Dimensions: 13cm long x 4.5-6.5cm wide x 4cm high
- Power: 2 x AA batteries (Batteries not included)
- We recommend Alkaline batteries.
- On/Off : Touch activated when pad is pressed against skin.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Customers will be offered the following delivery options at the Checkout:
|Delivery Address||Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Second Class||3 - 5 Working Days||£3.30 inc VAT|
|UK inc Channel Islands||Royal Mail - Special Delivery||Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm||£9.00 inc VAT|
Delivery - UK & Channel Islands
- To ensure next working day delivery, orders must be received by post, telephone or email before 3pm
- Orders received on Friday before 3pm will be delivered next working day (Monday)
- Any orders placed after 3pm will not be processed until the next working day
- All special delivery orders must be signed for
To calculate the delivery cost, perform the following;
- Add your chosen goods to the shopping cart and click on "View Cart"
- Click on "Shopping Cart" > "View Cart"
- Select "Estimate Shipping & Taxes" and enter your shipping Country, Region, Post Code and click "Get Quotes"
- All available delivery options will be displayed on the screen including price and estimated delivery time
Please note that the overseas shipping costs are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. A tracking number can be provided on request.
All orders are delivered in plain and discreet packaging, so only you know the contents.
- All prices are displayed including VAT
- You may be entitled to claim exemption to VAT on certain products where stated
- To do this you must complete the VAT Exemption form during Step 5 of checkout. Otherwise you will be charged the current legislated VAT rate
- Our shopping cart calculates all costs. The total price displayed prior to the completion of your purchase includes; the cost of goods, handling, shipping and VAT where applicable
- For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page
For all NHS & Corporate purchasing, please contact us on 0845 3454226 or via our contact form.